Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 22, 2009

4 Weeks Old - ALREADY!!

Kade is so much more alert now than he has been. He is noticing more and more every day. He has started smiling at us - and it's not just gas!! He also is laughing in his sleep - I just wish I knew what he was dreaming about. It is the sweetest laugh.
When Lance was home yesterday, he got Kade up from a nap and sat with him on the couch. Kade was still pretty dreary eyed, but was lookin up at his daddy and just smiling. Of course I was a little late with the camera, but I did catch the end of it. Here's the video I got:


When he is trying to stay awake, but is too tired, his eyes open and close very slowly but right after eachother...he does it in the video. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment