Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 29, 2009

Caution!!

Some of the content in this blog may disturb some of our viewers. View pictures at your own risk...

Lance and I were watching a movie tonight (Bride Wars - if you haven't seen it, it was pretty good...laugh/cry kind of movie...) and when it was over, Lance went to bed. Immediately he noticed the shredded cotton particles on the floor next to our bed and shouted 'CRAP - HE CHEWED UP A DIAPER!!' No big surprise to me, I had come across the remains of a poopy diaper that Dierk had snatched myself just a couple weeks ago. I went in the room to see what the big deal was - it was SHREDDED...the one I had found was just little pieces, like he had EATEN the diaper. I was in an emotional state due to the movie that we had just finished watching, and burst out laughing...Kade was asleep and the door was open, so I was TRYING to keep quiet, but no luck. I was laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face. I couldn't quit laughing/crying, and fell to the floor. It got worse...You couldn't wee under our bed due to all of the diapers/debris. Lance didn't believe me, and as I ran to the other room to grab my camera, he hit the floor to look for himself! It was horrible and discusting...yet I continued to laugh histerically. I couldn't help myself. By this time Lance had scoulded the dog and thrown him outside...I had documented all I cared to...and we were preparing to clean it up. I should have taken a picture of the underneath of the bed after I raised the mattresses. It was unbelievable...I wish I could have seen Dierk sneaking ever so quietly from the nursery to the bedroom with a diaper in his mouth...Oh man, what would he have done if we would have cought him in the act?!?! So now I am sharing this moment with everyone, hoping that somehow my sick sense of humor will make someone laugh, smile, or gag...ENJOY!!!


Lance had just looked under the bed.
(Anything white, except the one sock by the dresser, is diaper debris.)


Under the bed...


I had just taken my shoes off so I didn't track anything...


The Debris...and Kade's shirt (Dierk likes them too for some reason?)

1 comment:

  1. AWW...dirty little Dierk!! Well...my in-law's wiener dog would still my used breast pads and eat them!

    ReplyDelete