Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Pictures

FIRST OFF - I fixed the blog so that people can now leave comments - just FYI.

Kade does not like ceiling fans...if he is asleep, they will wake him up, if he is awake trying to go to sleep, he can not. SO...for the past week and a half that we have been home, I have been stuck sleeping in a separate room from Lance since he gets so hot at night and can't sleep without the fan. It has been hard not getting to sleep in the same bed as Lance, but at the same time, I haven't been able to make myself put Kade to bed in his nursery - it's just TOO FAR AWAY FROM ME! - - - Well that being said, I did let him sleep in his own room last night - 2 days short of being only 2 weeks old :(. It took me so long to fall asleep, my body was telling me that my baby was too far away - it literally felt like my insides were set to high on vibrate mode. Once I got to sleep, I figured it would be okay, but then dreaming took over the worry! All in all, it was fine - he slept great and I slept great...Lance not so great because he had to sleep on the other side of the bed!

I have realized, and been told, that Kade does not look like an almost 2 week old baby. He is teeny tiny like a 2 week old baby, but his face does not resemble that of a newborn...he looks more like a little boy in all of his pictures. In person, he does still look like a newborn, so I am going to attempt to take a video of him on his 2 week birthday (tomorrow 05/07) and will try to get that on here soon so everyone can see some movements to go along with all of those still pictures.

I have not been posting just random pictures, but here are some that I took yesterday because I thought he looked SO cute in this little outfit!

Propped up on the couch so big!

Getting close to a smile - working those arms though!

Getting tired of the photo session - ready to quit...but I just want ONE smile!!

There's the smile, although, in the picture it looks like he is upset...

No comments:

Post a Comment