Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 4, 2009

First Week Gone Already

The great news is that little baby Kade is doing amazingly well, sleeping at 3 and 4 hour stints during most nights and couldn't be a sweeter or happier baby. We had a one week check up last Thursday to check his weight - he had gained 11oz - putting him 2oz above his birth weight! We have our 2 week check up on Monday with Kade's pediatrician, and I know everything is going to be perfect!. He is eating really well and I think he is in the middle of a growth spurt right now! I am feeling good, getting back to my normal self. Most of the pain that I have had is gone, and I have so much more energy than last week! Please just pray that we all continue to make good progress and feel happy, blessed and healthy.

Now on to the pictures for this post - I know everyone keeps asking for them...

Only a week old, and daddy is already getting him ready for the Longhorns!

He likes to sit in his Boppy and look around, especially if the blinds are open. This little guy loves being/looking outside.

After his first bath...we are still just sponge bathing him in our arms, but he doesn't seem to mind it. We'll see how he likes the whale tub probably after next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment