Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Birds for Aniston (For Jess)

Here are a couple pictures of one of the birds - I don't know how cute they look in the pictures, but they are pretty cute in person and will be even more cute on the branches. I am almost done - just have to stuff a few more and get their tails sewn up and they will be ready to send to you.



I have your diaper carrier done too.

(CLOSED/FRONT)

(OPENED UP)

I am going to make Aniston a cute little lovie tagie blankie like this one I made for Kade.


Here is the crinkly stuffed owl chewie that I made for Aniston too - it will also be in the mail once these birds are done - I am going to work on finishing them this weekend.

Kade LOVES his. It is his favorite toy now because the ears are the perfect size to fit in his mouth and chew on.

No comments:

Post a Comment