Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 14, 2009

Cutest little Fred I know

I have seen the 'Baby Legs' for infants and have always thought they were SO sweet on babies, but can not bring myself to spent so much on them. So I found some fun socks that were boyish and made some for Kade. This pair is my favorite.
Unfortunately, Kade did not have a shirt that matched, and I did not want just a plain white onesie - the socks were so cute, they needed a cute shirt too. BUT I have seen these cute onesies with 'baby ties' sewn on, and decided to try it out. This one is just made with one of Lance's retired United T-shirts, it's not the best, but it was PERFECT for his little leg warmers.
Look at that face!! (He had JUST woken up)
The tie is a little out of portion with the baby, it reminds me of Fred Flinstone.
But it is still pretty darn cute if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment