Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 14, 2009

I knew there was a reason for it!

I have always hated my chin. It sticks out too far and gives me a horrible profile. But I have found a purpose for this chin - rather Kade has found the purpose.
We were playing one day and he grabbed a hold of mommy's hair and pulled himself to her chin. He then began to bite down...I guess it felt good on those hiding teeth. :)

Kade is a champ at holding up his head. I snapped this one day after one of his naps. I hear this baby talk coming from the bedroom and found him in there just gabbing away at his bedding. It was the sweetest thing.
I love the confused look on his face.

This picture was taken right before he scooted across the blanket to get that owl.
The video of him scooting will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment