Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 14, 2009

Videos Galore - Part I

I have a ton of videos I am finally going thru and getting on here, I am going to just make one blog, with a bunch of pictures and will explain a little for each one as I go along.
So here we go:

Kade is so interested with Dierk. Any time that dog runs through the room or jumps up on the couch, Kade is following him. He wants to play with him so badly, but just can't do it yet. Sometimes when I am holding Kade, I will let Dierk jump up in my lap too, and Kade gets pretty excited and starts petting him. We are TRYING to keep him gentle with Dierk, but seriously...what can you do at this age. Kade will grab hold of Dierks hair/skin and hold on tight! Dierk is pretty good about it though, I am glad.


First of all I am sorry about the crying, it was so sad to listen to him cry, but I knew I could only catch it on video if I snuck in and didn't make a sound...
Kade has been turning over when he wakes up now for a couple weeks (this video was taken August 6th, and he already been turning over when he woke up for a couple of weeks). He was only turning over if he got stuck against the side or end of his crib and couldn't move anymore, but this time, he was out in the open and was working so hard to get onto his back.
(I love how it looks like he is wagging his little cow tail)


Here's another attempt...almost there baby love - keep trying!


I took the videos at two different times. After videoing him for about two minutes the first time, I couldn't stand to see him cry for me any longer, so I scooped him up. He just wanted to go back to sleep, so I put him back down. I was then talking to Jess on the phone and had to hang up on her because he woke up again about 15 minutes later, and I knew I could catch him in the act...so I ran for my camera and crept into his room again. After about a minute of working at it, he turned over...front to back! I was so happy that I finally got to see him do it.

I am tired and am going to have to post Videos Galore - Part II later - there will be 'scooting'!

No comments:

Post a Comment