Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 17, 2009

Leaving my baby...

Today I am starting orientation for my new job. It goes from 9-1 0r 2. I have never left Kade with anyone other than Lance, and that was only for about an hour. I know he is in good safe hands, but it is so sad to be away from him for that long. :( I have all of his stuff packed up and ready to go, but there are all of these worries in the back of my mind: What if I didn't pump enough milk for him, What if he poops for the first time in 2 days this morning while he is with Stevie? Is she going to let him come back tomorrow if he does? (Because if he does poop today, it is going to be disgusting! :)) What if he realizes I am not there and cries?? My number one concern is about the whole did I get enough breast milk for him? I rarely ever pump, since I am always with him, and when I do, it is usually just a few ounces to get him through an hour long service at church. Today is going to be a mess, I know the rest of the week I will be fine, so God just help me through today!

1 comment:

  1. Cole and Natalie & I are so sad we don't get to watch Kade! One evening we will so you and Lance can go on a date!

    ReplyDelete